About the Chamber
What is The Chamber?
The South Tipton County Chamber of Commerce was chartered in 1988. This was largely due to the efforts of Cato "Bubba" Ellis, the late Agnes Fite and a group of concerned citizens and businesses who shared a common vision. This vision was to stimulate economic growth and general well being of the community. Designed to meet the needs of the business community, it is a voluntary organization of small and large businesses, professionals and individuals who join together to advance the interests of the community. It is a legislative representative, an information bureau and a business resource tool. Time, skills and financial support of the members are the primary impetus of the Chamber.
Today, the Chamber remains a viable and valuable business organization as the community continues to grow and develop. If you want to be truly successful, commit to your future by joining with other business leaders. Here's how:
Invest . . .
- Time-Committee involvement, program attendance, volunteer service
- Talent-Program development, leadership skills, partnership opportunities
- Finances-Dues investment, advertising opportunities, sponsorships
Connect. . .
- Through networking-coffees, education programs, social media
- Through information-Print (South Tipton Connection) and online (www.southtipton.com, Facebook)
- Through business advertising - newsletter, online ads and referrals
- Through legislative representation
Succeed. . .
- By expanding your audience through membership
- By increasing your visibility through ribbon cuttings, groundbreakings, advertising and business listings
- By enhancing your skills and knowledge through targeted seminars vital for starting and staying in business